- John Arnhold visit: 12-2pm. Lunch will be served. Location TBA.
- Colloquium: Resume/CV/cover letter workshop. 4-5:30pm, South Hall 2635
January 25th, 4-6pm
- Check-in and Emergence editing meeting
Week of Feb. 1-Feb 5
- One-on-one meeting with Arnhold Graduate Fellow (if you haven’t met with him yet this quarter)
February 10th, 5-6pm
- Colloquium: Structuring a Seminar Paper Workshop
**IN PREPARATION — Pick an article or book chapter that you think works successfully in terms of structure — preferably one that relates to your current research topic. What do you like about the structure? What lessons can we learn from the structure of this piece? Consider such issues as context, theoretical framework, secondary criticism, textual analysis. Bring in your answers in a 1-2 page (double spaced) hard copy.
February 22, 4-5pm
- Colloquium: Digital Humanities and Archival Research Workshop
March 9th, 5-6pm
- Colloquium: Gap Year and English Teaching Abroad Workshop
- DUE: At least half (by page length) of your rough draft. Submit by email to Arnhold Fellow.